Relentless Hogs - Another Pregnant Sow

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So I am hunting on his high fence ranch where they did not stock the hogs and don't want the hogs. Hogs got in many months ago and I am working to keep them down. There are the occasional daytime hunters that will pick off a hog once in a while, but it would seem that I am doing most of the killing, and it isn't enough. This is a real pity as this is basically a big cage. No more are supposed to be getting in and so ideally this is a battle that could be won, but I fear they are about to start out pacing me me. This is the second pregnant sow I have killed. In short, they have a lot of places to hide and there is plenty of water, food, and cover. Even when I see a group, chances are, I am only going to get a single shot before they disappear on me.

Based on the history of the property that I was given, I may be hunting a combination of original and first generation colonists. However, I am afraid things will soon get out of hand with 2nd generation colonist...

Last edited:

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just like outside the fence. Tough to control but fun trying!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Another piglet factory down! You may not win, but you're putting up a good fight!

Cheryl gets our congratulations also!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice shot! Back to Ol' faithful, the SST!

From a hunters perspective, that's a good problem to have, but unfortunately not for the ranch owner..

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
Another entertaining video... good stuff! If you ever need help let me know. I love coming to Texas and hunting hogs whenever I can. Current member of Law Enforcement and life long hunter. Pew Pew!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good vid! You took out one and some. ;)