Real Christmas pigs for reals

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks to Oso Grande helping me set up some traps! Sorry I made you work Mike! lol
Looked at trap on way into property at about 5 a.m. with Bushy Equinox, didn't see anything ( must have been laying down), so I went to my tree stand That I put up yesterday down by the river. No hogs, just lots of turkeys!
Headed out after daylight and went to rebait hog trap and there was a 30# and 50#er in there. That is where the fun begins. Thank you Lord for a fun morning.(He knows I like chasing hogs). Ill upload video later.2 hogs Osbournes 003.JPG

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats on the Christmas pigs!

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I told ya that I was offering to be put to work!

It was a pleasure to spend some time chatting with you while you showed me around a bit of your world. Helping move a couple traps around was a cheap price to pay for seeing some beautiful parts of the area I'd not seen before..... Thank you and merry Christmas to you!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Perfect eating size there too! Congrats on the catch. Just needed a little Oso scent marking, eh? Lookin' forward to seeing the video.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ok...there won't be a video...taking to long, won't upload and I have not figured out moviemaker yet to shorten it but....
I had the first one in the truck, non stop screaming while tying it up...some of them just scream bloody murder the whole time. Quite annoying. lol
As I was tying the 2nd one the first one gets 1 leg untied( smooth flat rope is bad) and bails over the side of the truck, she manages to scramble down the ditch, up the ditch, through the briars and into the woods. I can't do anything about it until I get the other one tied up.
So then I chase after the 1st hog with my Ruger Charger and catch up to it and shoot it in the head....punishment for running away. So 1 is home alive the other one..not so alive. In fridge.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would have given good money to see that video!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Truly, "Benny Hill" material right there.