RCBS Standard Bullet Puller

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've used the kinetic puller (hammer) for years and hated it, but never really needed to pull enough bullets to justify anything else.

Well along comes the dillon 550 press and now I can make bullets at a blistering pace. The only downside to this is if something get knocked out of whack you can get quite a bit of cartridges that need to be pulled.

This did happen to me and I've had a bag of almost 500 6.8 rounds just waiting to be pulled every time I would start the hammer just annoyed me.

Well along comes the RCBD standard bullet puller if you don't have one I highly recommend it. Worth every penny spent which was about $35 shipped to my door with the .270 and .30 caliber collets!

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
If this is the one that will screw into the top of the Rockchucker and has the throw lever ?? You grab it by throwing the lever then you drop the ram ??

I have collets for 5 different calibers. Obviously a 308 sized collet will pull ANY .308" bullet. (UNLESS seated too deeply)--- pruhdlr

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
How well does the 550 work with the 6.8 and AA2200? I tried mine with 223 and my powder charges and OAL changed
From cartridge to cartridge.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If this is the one that will screw into the top of the Rockchucker and has the throw lever ?? You grab it by throwing the lever then you drop the ram ??

I have collets for 5 different calibers. Obviously a 308 sized collet will pull ANY .308" bullet. (UNLESS seated too deeply)--- pruhdlr
Yes

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
How well does the 550 work with the 6.8 and AA2200? I tried mine with 223 and my powder charges and OAL changed
From cartridge to cartridge.

Mine maintains powder charge and oal. Every once in a while it will be off a tenth of a grain. I still weigh each charge anyways.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have the rcbs puller but can't get a .458 collet to work

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm still using a charge master and single press so I don't have the need to pull many bullets but at $35 it's not much more than a hammer.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I find it's good to have in those just in case times. I have had a few the hammer won't pull