PVS 14 w/ clean Pinnacle tube 28.2 SNR, data sheet, accessories

JPK

LSB Active Member
Night Optics autogated, manual gain PVS 14, about 1 1/2 yrs old. $2,500

SNR is 28.2 and the tube appears clean when you look through it. Close inspection reveals a few flecks, none prominent. See the photo of the data sheet and the tube below.

This is what's included. PVS 14, objective cap, ocular eye cup, Butler Creek cap with hole drilled for refocus to ~5' (off center a bit, makes no difference in use,) 720nm IR pass filter/sacrificial lens (sorry for the glare in the photo, slight scratch that is not visible looking through the PVS 14,) data sheet, manual.

Through the tube.

Data Sheet.

Also for sale is an AB Night Vision PVS 14 weapon mount. This is a really light and unobtrusive weapon mount for a PVS 14. $100

Next up is a USGI PVS 14 weapon mount. This mount is fully functional, but shows plenty of use with scratches and finish wear. $35

Last is an American Defense EO Tech/PVS 14 mount. This is the Gen 2 version. $80
Phots of the American Defense mount exceed the per post limit, so see the post below.

I an near Washington, DC. I prefer MO but can do PayPal, you pay 3%. I'll pay shipping.

JPK

Crowebar

LSB Member
Night Optics autogated, manual gain PVS 14, about 1 1/2 yrs old. $2,500

SNR is 28.2 and the tube appears clean when you look through it. Close inspection reveals a few flecks, none prominent. See the photo of the data sheet and the tube below.

This is what's included. PVS 14, objective cap, ocular eye cup, Butler Creek cap with hole drilled for refocus to ~5' (off center a bit, makes no difference in use,) 720nm IR pass filter/sacrificial lens (sorry for the glare in the photo, slight scratch that is not visible looking through the PVS 14,) data sheet, manual.

Through the tube.

Data Sheet.

Also for sale is an AB Night Vision PVS 14 weapon mount. This is a really light and unobtrusive weapon mount for a PVS 14. $100

Next up is a USGI PVS 14 weapon mount. This mount is fully functional, but shows plenty of use with scratches and finish wear. $35

Last is an American Defense EO Tech/PVS 14 mount. This is the Gen 2 version. $80
Phots of the American Defense mount exceed the per post limit, so see the post below.

I an near Washington, DC. I prefer MO but can do PayPal, you pay 3%. I'll pay shipping.

JPK
Do you still have the pvs-14

JPK

LSB Active Member
I do, but a potential purchaser preferred another I had and bought that one, bringing me to the number I am thinking I want, so, at the moment, this one is not for sale.

I may consider selling it soon, if I do I will post a new for sale thread.

Sorry I forgot to post that this one is not now currently for sale.

JPK