Pvs-14 iphone adapter

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
For the ones who know me you know I love taking pictures and video! I've been dying to get my night vision hunts with the pvs-14 on video.

Well I found my answer the iphone to pvs-14 adapter! This one is from Ident I'm not sure if they made it or if its a third party item. Here it is on my 6.8

And here is a youtube video link of it in action.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I've got one also, but harder to mount, doesn't slide in, have to mount adapter on the phone, but what I did was just use the backplate and put rubber bands around it...

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
NICE follow up shot in the video !!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
NICE follow up shot in the video !!!

You cant tell from the video but it was overcast and misting/fog. Looking at the phone screen to shoot I thought the boar was facing me but instead he was turned away. I grazed his rear on the first shot.

coondog

LSB Member
Your second shot looked good. I have a problem with my first shot. I flinch on the first shot. After that I'm on them. I think it has a lot to do with breaking the silence.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well... ya COULD break the silence with breaking wind too, ya know?

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Gonna have to give that a try RD lol

Stay downwind please. LOL

thermalcamerafart.gif

Last edited:

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have the same adaptor and it works great. I keep my wife's (now mine) old iphone that doesn't have service in it and stuff it in my chest rig. It is always ready to go and with a little practice it screws into the pvs 14 with ease. My only problem now is remembering to press record.