Pulsar N-750 for sale.

Hogdaddy

St. Petersburg, Florida
Pulsar Digisight N750 Digital Night Vision Sight PL76312

I bought my N-750 NIB and it's in excellent condition. I haven't used it much but have gotten familiar to the point where I really enjoy it's capability's. Our club leases 5,000 acres of lumber company property on the Florida/Georgia line. I used the 750 to enhance the hunting during the half hour allowed before sunrise and after sunset and it lived up to my expectations. I've been pushing our president to allow me to expand that time by 1.5 hours twice a day but he said no because the leaser does not allow night hunting!

It makes no sense for me to keep it if I can only use it one hour per day, so I'm putting it up for sale and using the money to get a silencer.

It comes (of course) with case, box, paperwork, etc. plus 3 sets of batteries and charger.
I'd like to get $1,200 for it. Also, I will return your money it you are not 100% satisfied with it's condition.

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
well that sucks..why not night hunting when it is OK w FL and game laws? What about when it is not deer season?

Hogdaddy

St. Petersburg, Florida
well that sucks..why not night hunting when it is OK w FL and game laws? What about when it is not deer season?

Good questions Frank, I know it's legal in Florida but since this is private property I assume it's a liability issue. Our pres won't even discuss it, just says the lumber company policy say no night hunting. I'm gonna suggest waivers of liability, special stickers for cars when night hunting so nobody thinks your poaching, notifying one of the officers when you're going and when you come out, and any kills, hog only, proof that you own one, and I think your suggestion about not during deer season is a good one. I appreciate your suggestions and may just take it to a vp and let him talk to pres...

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well before FL changed the law St Joe was like that. We had to have a letter of OK from them and then the night w light permit. When the State change the regs to no permit we just started hunting at night. I know some old fashion deer hunters do not want night hunting during deer season but any other time is doing a service to them.

I think I would look for another lease, none of ours over here are like that. Sorry for your pain

Hogdaddy

St. Petersburg, Florida
Well before FL changed the law St Joe was like that. We had to have a letter of OK from them and then the night w light permit. When the State change the regs to no permit we just started hunting at night. I know some old fashion deer hunters do not want night hunting during deer season but any other time is doing a service to them.

I think I would look for another lease, none of ours over here are like that. Sorry for your pain

Just e-mailed with points and something like that would have to be taken up at the next all-hands meeting for approval and change to bylaws (60 members). That's not until next year at the end of season so I'm going to go ahead and sell it.

I don't want to change leases. I've been a member for 5 years and finally have my spots the way I want them. Each member gets three spots and a fourth for a little extra money per year. I've managed to get my four next to each other so I have roughly 1600 yards of frontage on one of the dirt roads. I believer by using a suppressor I can cut down a little on game impact from shooting noise.
'

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well good luck to you, I know it is hard to find good leases. St Joe sold 3/4 of their land to Ag Reserves the Mormons and they have been cutting out some leases.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hope your lease was not included Frank.

Hogdaddy

St. Petersburg, Florida
Yea, just read Ag is largest land owner in Florida and spent $500m for the panhandle property...

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The property we are on is in the 250,000 acres St Joe retained. Some time in the future is will be the nations largest planned community with all the infrastructure. We have about 5 more years at a minimum and if real estate stays slow probably 20...time will tell

Hogdaddy

St. Petersburg, Florida
The property we are on is in the 250,000 acres St Joe retained. Some time in the future is will be the nations largest planned community with all the infrastructure. We have about 5 more years at a minimum and if real estate stays slow probably 20...time will tell
PM me please Frank