PULSAR Core RXQ30 thermal

Randy

Iowa
Thank you for the informative video. Pulsar is to be commended for releasing a good, no frills, basic option.

jglass

LSB Member
Nice job on the video and the price is right. I'm looking for a thermo scope just like that but with internal video capability. If I can have a telephone with video capability a thermal rifle scope shouldn't be to much to ask for. I'm going to buy a thermo scope before Labor day or shortly after. ATN does it all but would rather have a Pulsar.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice job on the video and the price is right. I'm looking for a thermo scope just like that but with internal video capability. If I can have a telephone with video capability a thermal rifle scope shouldn't be to much to ask for. I'm going to buy a thermo scope before Labor day or shortly after. ATN does it all but would rather have a Pulsar.
You can just for more money.

LSB Active Member
Tex I took a retired AirForce pilot out to hunt last night. F4's, F5's, F16's and A10's who was around for a lot of the growing pains/learning curve of night vision, thermal etc and flew in conflicts in the 80's, 90's and 2000's. He was absolutely shocked at the level of quality you can get for sub $2k I couldn't get the Pulsar out of his hands! Was interesting to listen to his history with seeing at night especially considering the kind of equipment he was used to. Fun night!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Tex I took a retired AirForce pilot out to hunt last night. F4's, F5's, F16's and A10's who was around for a lot of the growing pains/learning curve of night vision, thermal etc and flew in conflicts in the 80's, 90's and 2000's. He was absolutely shocked at the level of quality you can get for sub $2k I couldn't get the Pulsar out of his hands! Was interesting to listen to his history with seeing at night especially considering the kind of equipment he was used to. Fun night!

That's awesome! Yea just 4-5 years ago you could not touch a 320 W1000 for less than $15k the very next year 640 units came out in the $8k range.