Pretty Neet Product.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
An old family friend is losing it in his later years. It's becoming quite the exercise for his family to keep track of him. My buddy's always keeping me up to date on his father-in-law's latest shenanigans.

The other night, I saw these on the news, thought it was a pretty good idea... so I sent my buddy a link. Just in case any of the rest of you may have some similar issues you're coping with, lay an eyeball on these.

They're insoles for the shoes of the loved one that wanders off. They have a GPS tracker in them, and if they wander beyond the boundaries of the "electric fence", it alerts loved ones via text message. You can monitor their "20" via your computer, tablet, or smart phone.

http://www.gpssmartsole.com/index.php

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There is that. LOL

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Thanks a lot RD. Now my wife wants me to wear those shoes all the time! Ha Ha.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks a lot RD. Now my wife wants me to wear those shoes all the time! Ha Ha.

That's easy... just pull the batteries when she's not looking.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I got out of the hospital yesterday, they had a similar thing to keep track of me while I was in there except it was on the id wrist band instead of the shoes. Pritty neat stuff, if I got out of bed to sneak down to the cafeteria someone usually cought up with me before I got there.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I got out of the hospital yesterday, they had a similar thing to keep track of me while I was in there except it was on the id wrist band instead of the shoes. Pritty neat stuff, if I got out of bed to sneak down to the cafeteria someone usually cought up with me before I got there.
You should've snuck down there and into the head... and made 'em come in and help ya. LOL

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Lmao! Iwas thinking about a lot of stuff but getting "help" in the head was not on the list.