Predators...

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This is an interesting series of six vids which I found interesting. First, they're championing the reintroduction of wolves into Yellowstone and claiming they're on track. Second, they're detailing the re-introduction of panthers into Florida, and how they're overcoming the inbreeding obstacle they ran into with their efforts. The battle cry of this effort is to control feral hog population. It also shows a desire to have a breeding corridor of panthers extending up into Arkansas. I wonder? Are the "no, they're not here" claims by "officials" part of the desire to keep under wraps this agenda? Third, they're showing an international attempt over in Europe to reintroduce brown bears to the Alps. Fourth... you're gonna LOVE this. Because New Mexico doesn't have any natural predators to cull the wild horses... some of the "scientists" have decided to go BACK in time, determine that "saber toothed cats" were the answer back then... and, well... gee ! Let's bring African Lions to the Western United States with wild horse problems?

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This is an interesting series of six vids which I found interesting. First, they're championing the reintroduction of wolves into Yellowstone and claiming they're on track. Second, they're detailing the re-introduction of panthers into Florida, and how they're overcoming the inbreeding obstacle they ran into with their efforts. The battle cry of this effort is to control feral Hobbit population. It also shows a desire to have a breeding corridor of panthers extending up into Arkansas. I wonder? Are the "no, they're not here" claims by "officials" part of the desire to keep under wraps this agenda? Third, they're showing an international attempt over in Europe to reintroduce brown bears to the Alps. Fourth... you're gonna LOVE this. Because New Mexico doesn't have any natural predators to cull the wild horses... some of the "scientists" have decided to go BACK in time, determine that "saber toothed cats" were the answer back then... and, well... gee ! Let's bring African Lions to the Western United States with wild horse problems?

And I thought they were only a problem in Washington State?

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I love that the reason for the wolf planting was to balance the over-population of elk. No, we can't have hunters killing more elk, but we can have wolves spread out through the country now. LOL Now, I'm not against having wolves available to hunt, just the left's extremes to control both ends of the chain they keep wanting to FIX.

Anyhow, made for an interesting program to watch.

So, you Florida boys... watch out for those inbred cats out in your pucker-brush !

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And I thought they were only a problem in Washington State?
LOL I saw that too, but the "edit" feature wasn't allowing me to go back and change it earlier.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I wrote a letter to TPWD to reintroduce bears and panthers into Texas to help control hog population.

I haven't had a reply yet.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I wrote a letter to TPWD to reintroduce bears and panthers into Texas to help control hog population.

We don't need this, just give me a pilot and a helo and the funds to run it. Hog problem solved.

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB

Depending on who you actually addressed it to you probably will not get a response for a while.

However, we do have bears and large cats in the state already...

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My brother lives in Bozeman, Mt. They just allowed four over the counter tags for wolves to anyone who wants them. They were hard to get tags recently.
What's that old kids story about the woman who swallowed a spider to catch the fly.... and on it goes.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Maybe we just need to re-introduce real men into our society.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Maybe we just need to re-introduce real men into our society.
Or, disallow ANYONE from political office that has no/little real world business experience, or hasn't at least held a REAL job for more than a summer.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My brother lives in Bozeman, Mt. They just allowed four over the counter tags for wolves to anyone who wants them. They were hard to get tags recently.
What's that old kids story about the woman who swallowed a spider to catch the fly.... and on it goes.

Sadly, it'll probably go the way of the deer/elk tags... bought up by all the tree huggers and not used... just so real people can't.