Pork salesman

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
For all you guys that are not friends with me on facebook you miss some of my comical moments and hog pics. Glenn Guess

Just a little bit ago I had a guy stop by my house and try to sell me pork! When I told him I had plenty he wanted to argue. SO I “accidentally” let Bear slip by me. She’s a 50 pound Corgi/heeler cross. Now she wont bite unless I tell her to, but he didn’t know that and she does put on a good show! Guess he didn’t notice these as he walked by them……….

1239379_693160354055994_5242694505251414679_n.jpg

10246545_693159977389365_8940097867947189451_n.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL... gotta love it when they ignore the "No Soliciting" signs too. I have a pair of 'em, and when I feel like having some fun, I'll fling the door open and bark "What'd'you WANT????" As soon as they open their mouth, I'll advance on 'me and bark at 'em about not being able to read the "No Soliciting" signs.. almost loud enough to bring the neighbors out of their house. They usually vacate the porch on the double.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Too funny, never had a pork salesman at the door.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Some guys just don't get it. I don't even open my glass storm door most of the time. I just let my two pitbulls stand there and bark and slobber on the window. There is about 170 pounds of upset puppy.between the two them. Northern of them will hurt anyone unless the person is hurting me or my wife, but they put on a good show. Most people just leave after awkwardly standing there for a minute.