LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job Jake, nice video

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've had a string of bad luck trying to video. Some self imposed and some from equipment failures. I'm still hoping for an invite to come up and meet you guys.
I'm semi retired for the moment softball baseball and work keep me pretty occupied. But I'm sure dubbs and Br would enjoy someone to pick up my slack. Lol

D

djones

that was ALMOST as good as a lawman video. doesn't look like anything's wrong with the dvr now, hehe. only way to improve that is with some 70s music, lol. fav part was the 3:00 mark. first hog was such a sure thing you didn't even watch him drop. immediately on to the the second and what does he do? offer up his faaaace!!!!

pic.JPG
sign0011_zpsoy8kqymu.gif

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Well Done, sir!
Keep after 'em!

fanninland

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow, that is a fine display of shooting showcased in a clean, tightly produced video - thanks for posting!

Our hunting has slowed to s crawl up here due to a bumper wheat crop as we simply can't find the hogs in the tall wheat - ya know they are out there though. Hopefully with harvest underway soon we can get some visibility back, but after watching your video I've decided to give it another try tonight anyways.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks! Ha yep it was dang tough with the tall wheat but we just got 7 the first hunt after harvest. Good luck tonight!

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks to all of you for the positive feedback, keeps the video production fun! Glad you liked it!