Pigman Recognizes Lone Star Boars

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
More exposure in all the hunting circles is great. Pigman did a NV show a couple of weeks ago. Be nice if TLM, Ident and others Could get some exposure for the forum and products on TV.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's great news, maybe he will sneak in and get educated on proper night hunting. Because we all know that we have the legend in our midst. From what I saw on he last NV/thermal episode, he could use a few pointers and a visit from Ident.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's great news, maybe he will sneak in and get educated on proper night hunting. Because we all know that we have the legend in our midst. From what I saw on he last NV/thermal episode, he could use a few pointers and a visit from Ident.

Maybe he will see this and pay us a visit.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Fubar, that had to be fun, Dap is a Character! Was that before they got as busy w fame and fortune?

dc66tx

Cleburne, TX
I've been watching his show since the beginning. Seems like a very down to earth guy and very family oriented.

Harris hawker

LSB Member
Well now that LSB is "mainstream", the next video will have TLM with 2 w1000's, one on his 6.8 and another on his pistol, 2 pairs of L3-GPNVG-18s.
One for the front of his head and one for the back!!

Pigs better beeeee ware!!

They can't run OR hide!!

That's mega cool tho!!
Traffic to the sight has probably spiked.
That's always good.
Any new member to the Sus club?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You know you're doin' it right when folks wanna be associated with what you're doin'.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
9PM Central time on Discovery BossHog, Pigman's new series!