Photon XT 4.6x42mm for Sale

JPK

LSB Active Member
I am selling my Photon XT 4.6 digital night vision scope, including a Burris PEPR 30mm QD mount and a Unique Fire T-20 dual power level, zoomable IR light in a QD 1" Weaver style scope ring for mounting to the Photon, an 1850 rechargeable battery and a battery charger for the 1850.

The scope is in excellent condition and has seen little use. I used it several hunts and then upgraded to thermal scopes.

Asking $450 for the "turnkey", ready to sight in and hunt package, shipping included. I will consider offers, maybe trades.

This photo shows the center of the lens cap popped out, not all Photos have the cap which allows the center to be popped out and then replaced. Being able to pop the center out for use with external IR light, like with the T-20 is an important feature to enable the Photon to be used to it potential.

IM or email if interested. If you send and email and don't hear back within a day - weekends not included, post here please, I get tons of emails and miss a few on occasion.

There are some tricks to getting the most out of a Photon, and I will be happy to help the new owner get the best performance possible, which is really pretty darn good performance. Great performance for the $'s!

JPK