Personal Best

Bakester

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I had been on lock down for the last few weekends so when I got done on Wednesday at noon, I made a beeline to the farm for 4 nights of R&R.

This is from the first night and I have to say that I was impressed with myself. I spotted a group of 6 pigs that were about 75 yards from the treeline. I had a couple hundred yard stalk from the road to get within 75 or so. Being an almost full moon, I was a little concerned they would bust me but that didn't happen.

I lined up on the biggest, that turned out to be a good size sow, as my first target and started shooting. The next largest was a medium boar and he took off parallel to the woods. Everyone else was just confused and I gave them a good work over.

It took a few more shots than a lot of doods on here but I was very pleased that no one got to leave the party. 6 for 6! Enjoy.

Last edited:

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
more shooting just means more fun! congrats!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Action packed! Good shooting!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Everyone misses a few, and you scored six down. That ranks pretty high on any score card I can imagine.

Keep After' Em!
--

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Fine shootin'. Congrats.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Took out the whole group! Definitely better shooting than me!

Bakester

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Excellent, ok, what caliber, just curious, seemed to have a little recoil

Great video

6.8 resting on a shoot stick. I've been noticing the same thing. Been meaning to try some different grip techniques but by the time I've stalked out there and remembered to turn on the video and get lined up on a pig I forget everything else and go with what has generally worked so far.

WhoCares

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Holy smokes, that’s some good shooting. No doubt!