One of those fast sales from Botach

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Buying from Botach is like buying from Satan himself. Maybe you get the product or maybe you get a product (but not what you ordered), or maybe not. Maybe you have to file paperwork with your CC company to get back your money. Botach's CS makes ATN's look good.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH BOTACH!

Well, that has been my experience.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have only ordered small items from them and not many things. I have noticed that they are not the fastest when it comes to shipping but I did receive merchandise. BANG BANG!!

Thanks for the heads up.

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I ordered a CompM4s from them about six years ago using a 15% off coupon I found online. It was my first purchase from the company.

About six weeks later I did get my Aimpoint. New in box with all factory packaging. It took at least one phone call, probably two after three weeks of no shipping notice to get it moving in my direction.

Great scope at a great price back then. It still lives on my 9mm AR SBR to this day.

znztivguy

LSB Member
Love the above pict...just awesome...only thermal pics I have of animals are the rats I have in my backyard

nonnieselman

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Ive ordered S&W pistol mags from them before... 6 for $19.99 each vs $40 everywhere else.
They did short me 2 lancer AR mags and one of the 45 M&P mags was missing the guts. But got all good 9mm M&P mags.

They were a little slow on shipping but not as bad as palmetto.