LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OMG!! If I didn't know any better I would think that was a compliment.

I've got to give DJ props. He can flat out find and kill hogs. Despite his repugnant lack of social graces, a complete lack of hygiene, and using his teeth to chew/clip his toenails, he is a hog killer.

He doesn't quit. Take this photo from the 5K he ran last week. After a rough start, DJ was on pace to break his personal record. Did a bout of explosive diarrhea stop him? Heck no! He shat himself and kept going! That my friends, is the sign of a true competitor!View attachment 3407

Just look at the admiring glances he won from the crowd!

dj shat himself.jpg

Last edited:

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I've got to give DJ props. He can flat out find and kill hogs. Despite his repugnant lack of social graces, a complete lack of hygiene, and using his teeth to chew/clip his toenails, he is a hog killer.

He doesn't quit. Take this photo from the 5K he ran last week. After a rough start, DJ was on pace to break his personal record. Did a bout of explosive diarrhea stop him? Heck no! He shat himself and kept going! That my friends, is the sign of a true competitor!View attachment 3407

Just look at the admiring glances he won from the crowd!

View attachment 3408
Jeeze that's awful!!

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Jeeze that's awful!!

DJ just lives on the edge like that.

Like this photo of his annual motorcycle trip. DJ was riding through Death Valley when this was taken. He doesn't worry about over exposure to harmful UV rays or the ever present threat of road rash should he lay the bike over, not to mention the unpleasant episodes of chaffing...

dj on a motorcycle.jpg

D

djones

ok scram, this means war. you are forcing me to photoshop txlawdawg into something so heinous that he bans you.

uhh, wait a minute. that might backfire. let me rethink that

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Here is really how Djones is so successful hog hunting, he puts out bottles of booze to slow them down!

crazy-pig-drunk-funny-photo.jpg

D

djones

frankT

i hope you don't leave the same way you got here

ride_zpsnfeweloj.jpg

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey I always leave better than the way I get there!

girlpig.jpg