OK, I need to move home to Texas!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All I need is a job, rental house and a place to kill hogs within driving distance to my friends on here! I think I can get the wife to consider letting us come back to Texas!..I have 3-6 mos to find something so here is my chance!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have to be say between Houston, N of Austin and Dallas triangle. In rethinking it maybe the wife needs to have the job so I can hunt more...lol but maybe a 3 day a week for me. Like smaller towns next to a little larger one for access. I love San Antonio and lived at Canyon Lake for years and in the Valley and Corpus so know nothing of this area. Always thought I would go back to the Hill Country around Kerrville but need the hogs in my life.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I will keep my ear to the ground for ya. What kind of work y'all lookin for?

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That's great news Frank. Would love to see you get to come back home.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You think we can trust him?!? Something just ain't right about a man that voluntarily leaves Texas.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
waco

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No , did not, ok sorta left voluntarily, but I voted in TX then Here for Bush instead of kerry! I have always been in management or sales, does not matter as I can run anything, wife was a loan officer or admin asst
for books related businesses.

I can see Chopper and Wass are on my side...just sayin' lol. This is the first time She has said I can go home, so big deal to me...we are not talking alot of $$ here, could be a real deal for someone that needs a guy to run what they have and make it as lot better as my needs are not what they were when I was 40!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I'm behind you Frank, and if you wind up in the hill country expect a house guest regularly.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I do have to be aware of VA hospital and clinics close by, a commissary would be nice, That is why Kerrville looks good, but I will check any area as to the proximity of Veterans Services. I don't like big cities, small towns w a Walmart are good to go for me. This is the first time the wife has said she will consider it so I have to be proactive. Her Son does live in Houston/Pearland w a grandson there so that helps.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
WACO

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Somewhere in the Brazos Valley area would fit you perfect. Bryan/College Station, Madisonville and Huntsville are the main hubs for all of your big needs and plenty of small, rural towns around them to live away from the hustle and bustle of urban life. Its centrally located to most of the guys on here, lots of job opportunities, houses and real estate are abundant, abundant wildlife due to the Brazos, Navasota and trinity rivers, no much more that a man could ask for.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks I will start some homework!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
and you can jump from one walmart to the next without touching the ground