Noctober 2014 Report

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If you are in the market for night vision or thermal this is definitely an event you do not want to miss next year. If you already have night vision and or thermal there was instructors showing you techniques on how to use the different systems. Surefire also ran a pistol and carbine white light and laser course put on by Seal instructors.

I can not think of anywhere else you can look at almost all the major night scopes side by side, shoot with them in a outdoor environment, and at night. You can research your purchase for ten years and not even get close to what you will see hands on.

There was also pre shot show releases of thermals including the new Pro line and mini thermal monocular/ clipon in 640 reslolution from Armasight.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Nice. Been talking to Armasight about the Pro line, bigger lens and other features. Almost ordered a 375 Reaper awhile back, but will stick with the 458 Socom and 450 Bushmaster.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
FTWGA ??

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Any details on the new stuff, AAR?

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I just needed a little hint

thanks

Eddy Gein

LSB Member
Did you get to hear that Jesse James suppressor?
Looks like a turd but from what I've read it's supposed to be a few DB quieter?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It was one of the quietest, if not the quietest 5.56 cans I have ever heard...and I have shot most cans in the consumer and US Military markets. It's extremely ugly though.
Looked good with her shooting it though!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Armasight asked me if I could make a little Noctober trailer for their web page until their professional videographers get something to them. Here it is.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
looks great from here