Nivisys NVBS-15 Dual Tube NV w/ TW Helmet ++ 3500 or trade

Jeff

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

All USA made with US tubes.

If you take out the cost of the helmet set I'm selling Gen 3 dual NODS for 2500. That is about what people pay for single tube PVS-14s. YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER DEAL. One and only price drop.

Will not separate the package. Once these are sold I have no use for the helmet set which BTW is about the best you can get before ballistic helmets.

I have a really nice set of Nivisys Gen 3 night vision binoculars for sale. This is the NVBS-15 model. I don't have the spec sheet, however tubes are GEN 3 with Automatic Brightness Control, not pinnacle. (no whine). This is a super set of tubes (see photos)I will also include a Team Wendy helmet with Norotos arm and Surefire NV IR flashlight and holder with counter weight system. The helmet, arms and light set is over 1000.00 by itself new. The unit has seen light use and the image is super clear. I'll try to get better night photos but for now the bathroom is the only "non-window" room in the house! One side opening (for adjusting eye distance) is a bit stiff, however both work as advertised and I have not had an issue with them. Just putting it out there. Housing is perfect with one casting line along the inside hinge. Optics are perfect as one would expect. This is a low hours unit and the tube quality shows it.

CASH price firm is $3500.00 SHIPPED for the entire set. That is less than the tube values alone. Throw in the helmet set and this is a screaming deal.

TRADE PRICE is $4000.00 but will give you close to retail on your trade depending... TRADES CONSIDERED would be a NIB or like NIB scope. I need a mid to high end scope. I'd like at least at least 1000.00 cash to boot on the trade but shoot me what you have in mind.

These sold for BIG BUCKS (north of $9000.00) when new and you now have a chance to have the NV binos of your dreams. This is my last piece of NV and have held on to them as they are really that nice. The latest NVBS-15 can be seen and purchased online and eBay for almost $14,000.00.

For more information see this link : http://wilcoxeng-res.com/eBay/NVBS15 brochure.pdf

TEXT is fastest! 253-312-2136

I'll take USPS Money orders or Paypal "gift". Heat up that CC with Paypal! I have sold several guns and NV items here and give references if requested.

Sorry the pics are not better, however my phone camera is not the best. Image quality is superb when viewed.

Thanks,

Jeff

NV01_zpspfdfodb1.jpg

NV05_zps7dimmbrm.jpg

NV04_zpsmkf9ldcn.jpg

NV02_zpssoisr6bx.jpg

NV10_zpszq0fzpuj.jpg

Last edited: