New Zeus 640-3 75 mm 30hz

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
well I sold the farm and bought this thermal. It spend 3 days using it to,spot to get used to all the buttons. It was amazing. I mounted on my 6.8 POF 9.25" barrel SBR with a Phantom suppressor. Out of the box it was shooting 5" high at 100yds. Windage was perfect. I could see a hand warmer in broad daylight no problem. I have taken it yote hunting but no luck yesterday. Was able to walk up hills and no problem with weight.
6240fd168c33b157b376075184cc337b_zps1538adac.jpg

79dbdb6b0fe310679ccfbf6c5cc0a31e_zps537e3370.jpg

26263c45807bea920fb30a6d9da38597_zpsb3b66004.jpg

It is an excellent thermal.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very Nice...Congrats!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yea the Zeus is my favorite so far super clear image!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good on ya indeed. Hope you get to use the snot out of it and hope to see some good hog killin or anything else legal!! Congrats. BANG BANG!!

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Congrats Rob. You didn't like the eyepiece? I found it makes viewing much better during the daytime.

I have a 16" 6.8 POF sitting in the safe, with the NP3 finish. Careful with that short barrel, you will destroy the suppressor much quicker than a barrel a few inches longer.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great addition to the family.

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.
Nice!
I enjoy my Zeus 336 75mm, the 640 you have will give a larger fov.
Then with the 2x zoom you will have a similar view as the 336 75mm, best of both options zoom when needed and fov when not as much zoom is needed.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats Rob. You didn't like the eyepiece? I found it makes viewing much better during the daytime.

I have a 16" 6.8 POF sitting in the safe, with the NP3 finish. Careful with that short barrel, you will destroy the suppressor much quicker than a barrel a few inches longer.
The Phamton is rate down to 10" don't think a little shorter will hurt. I have several,POF SBRS 5.56 12" POF P308 12" & 16". Did not like the eye piece had a hat on head so,it did shade the lense. I,did Just check the YHM website the new ones only go,to 10.5 except 300 BLK goes to 8". Mine when I bought it years ago,was 10". But thanks for heads up.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Would take a lot of shooting to burn it out, but it will burn out shooting supersonic loads. I have an 8.5" 300 Blackout, but only shoot subs though it. I shoot a 10.5" .223 Wylde, which is bare minimum I think for the .223/5.56 and I shoot a 12.5" 6.8, which I think is minimum.

Like I said, a lot of shooting to mess it up, but a lot of gas burning in there on super loads.

Looking forward to some video's from the Zeus.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Would take a lot of shooting to burn it out, but it will burn out shooting supersonic loads. I have an 8.5" 300 Blackout, but only shoot subs though it. I shoot a 10.5" .223 Wylde, which is bare minimum I think for the .223/5.56 and I shoot a 12.5" 6.8, which I think is minimum. Like I said, a lot of shooting to mess it up, but a lot of gas burning in there on super loads. Looking forward to some video's from the Zeus.
I have a MDVR but need different cable. Always something. I do,have a new Phamtom in Ti due new month I hope, 13oz vs 33oz will be a big difference and is a few DB quieter

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
damn, yea that will make a big difference...

I should have 3 suppressors approved around late march, fingers crossed