New Venture!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OK guys I started all this YouTube, forum, ect a few year's ago to help people out. Originally the goal was to show people what I found to work and what did not work so well in the hunting/night hunting area across all types and brands.

At this time I have parted ways with Armasight and have joined with www.NightVisionGuys.com this decision will let me show you all major brands of thermal,and night vision, dayscopes, reddots, lasers, lights, ect side by side. You will get to see how they all perform in the field under real hunting conditions and the advantage to each system.

After working with Silencer Shop for the last couple of years I realised the advantage of using all major brands side by side, Silencer Shop gave me the freedom to say what I like about the different products good or bad. Silencer Shop wants the customer to know all the info good and bad before purchasing the product. Over the last few weeks I have been in negotiations with several manufacturer's and stores, Night Vision Guys was my final choice because they offered me that same freedom as silencer shop to show and talk about the units openly, along with the ability to get all the latest units before they even make it to the market.

I will be announcing all this in social media YouTube ect next week but wanted to share it here with yall first, I'm hoping there will be package deals, discounts ect for LSB members once we get this running full steam. Night Vision guys already offers a rental program, financing program, and a make an offer on everything they sell.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sounds good Todd! You keep us entertained and informed in a professional and fun way so keep it up. They are blessed to have you on board ...hope it works out for both of you!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is great we will get to see all brands from you in one place.. Love their rental and financing options too. Congrats and Best of Luck going forward!

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well now, that is Armasights loss - do they have any idea how much of their product sales you were responsible for?
Apparently they were not paying attention to your reviews, and videos using Armasight scopes - etc...
Many of us bought Armasight due to your input. Again their loss.
-
Congrats on your agreement with Night Vision Guys. Looking forward to seeing them onboard.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Homebrewer, Night Vision Guys carry all the brands so Todd will still be showing Armasight.

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Homebrewer, Night Vision Guys carry all the brands so Todd will still be showing Armasight.
Understood. That is good for us, but some will see armasight/flir's action as a negative.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well you are right about FLIR for sure

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Congratulations. Looking forward to the new reviews.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's great and for all the right reasons!! Looking forward to it and thank you!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No penalties for a tell it like it is, is never a bad thing.

keatonskidmore

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Happy to see this and I think you made a good choice! Felix is a good guy.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Moving on up!! Thanks for all the info over the years. Kind of a funny story but a while back you made a video of hogs sometimes use cows as cover. They were weaving in and out of bedded down cows .. On a hunt a few days later, I was scanning some bedded down cows and watched a sounder do the exact same thing!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We all need to get cow suits instead of camo,,,,

LSB Active Member
wow this is great can't wait to read/see/hear how all of the different makes andmodels shake out side by side. YUGE

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good for you and good for us.

About 2 weeks ago I watched a momma cow chase pigs away from some bedded calfs. And the pigs hauled ass. I would have shot the pigs but I was laughing too hard.

D

djones

congrats on your continued success
cheers_zpsit7c8qka.gif

and btw - your vids are the perfect length and the content is spot on!!