New Tv Show

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My brother Fish Fisher is on a new show about antlers. May find it interesting. He is a little more wild than me but not much.lol

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The man with the golden goats. LOL Best of luck to him on the new adventure.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Is this true or just a line???
It's a real show. His buddy copied it from tv and added the Fish "Mud" Fisher at the beginning to mess with him and probably cut some off. That's why the volume is so low and some voice doesn't line up with the mouth. Him and his buddies all mess with each other.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks great, the trailer was excellent production..

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They used helicopters for filming some things but now they are starting to use drones. Cheaper and much easier to get the shots they want. Drones are starting to get big in that business.

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dan, you need one of those pack goats to help carry your piglets back to the truck!

That was fun to watch....

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Man,,, I know it is a real show seen the advertisements. Is this your brother?? is he in the show. I have a friend from here in town that owns a seafood place on Galveston and they just got done filming for I think it was 10 episodes. The people they had do this are all top notch and they did not spare any expense. The director said this is going to be one of the better reality shows that have been put out. We will see. Due out in October.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Man,,, I know it is a real show seen the advertisements. Is this your brother?? is he in the show. I have a friend from here in town that owns a seafood place on Galveston and they just got done filming for I think it was 10 episodes. The people they had do this are all top notch and they did not spare any expense. The director said this is going to be one of the better reality shows that have been put out. We will see. Due out in October.
That's my brother, he is involved in everything up there it seems. He wanted me to move back to Montana to be a part of the show. I told him I had enough of those long winters, told him to send the film crew down here, we could make a hog killing show. With all the night hunting equipment etc. that you guys all have could make a pretty cool show I think!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's cool. First good use of a goat other than barbecue that I know of.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Commercial, watching the show since I missed the 21st of the airing. Dan you should be up there with a drone spotting the sheds for everyone and taking a cut!!! Just a thought!!! ANTLER ANTLER!!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's what I told him. lol Forget climbing that much, drones baby drones!