New Tv Show

Discussion in 'Bird Hunting' started by RattlesnakeDan, May 24, 2015.

1. RattlesnakeDan

RattlesnakeDan San Antonio Texas LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

My brother Fish Fisher is on a new show about antlers. May find it interesting. He is a little more wild than me but not much.lol

Chopperdrvr, TEXASLAWMAN and Ratdog68 like this.
  2. Curly Shuffle

Curly Shuffle LSB Active Member SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

Is this true or just a line???

3. Ratdog68

Ratdog68 LSB Official Story Teller LoneStarBoars Supporter

The man with the golden goats. LOL Best of luck to him on the new adventure.

4. RattlesnakeDan

RattlesnakeDan San Antonio Texas LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

It's a real show. His buddy copied it from tv and added the Fish "Mud" Fisher at the beginning to mess with him and probably cut some off. That's why the volume is so low and some voice doesn't line up with the mouth. Him and his buddies all mess with each other.

5. FrankT

FrankT Destin FL LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY LoneStarBoars Supporter TEAM OinK

Looks great, the trailer was excellent production..

6. RattlesnakeDan

They used helicopters for filming some things but now they are starting to use drones. Cheaper and much easier to get the shots they want. Drones are starting to get big in that business.

7. Oso Grande

Oso Grande LSB Active Member LoneStarBoars Supporter

Dan, you need one of those pack goats to help carry your piglets back to the truck!

That was fun to watch....

8. Curly Shuffle

Man,,, I know it is a real show seen the advertisements. Is this your brother?? is he in the show. I have a friend from here in town that owns a seafood place on Galveston and they just got done filming for I think it was 10 episodes. The people they had do this are all top notch and they did not spare any expense. The director said this is going to be one of the better reality shows that have been put out. We will see. Due out in October.

9. RattlesnakeDan

That's my brother, he is involved in everything up there it seems. He wanted me to move back to Montana to be a part of the show. I told him I had enough of those long winters, told him to send the film crew down here, we could make a hog killing show. With all the night hunting equipment etc. that you guys all have could make a pretty cool show I think!

Curly Shuffle likes this.
  10. Lancer

Lancer LSB Active Member LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter TEAM OinK

That's cool. First good use of a goat other than barbecue that I know of.

RattlesnakeDan likes this.
  11. Brian Shaffer

Brian Shaffer Pro Staff Third Coast Thermal SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

I wish I had some pack goats. :(

RattlesnakeDan likes this.
  12. Curly Shuffle

Commercial, watching the show since I missed the 21st of the airing. Dan you should be up there with a drone spotting the sheds for everyone and taking a cut!!! Just a thought!!! ANTLER ANTLER!!!

13. RattlesnakeDan

That's what I told him. lol Forget climbing that much, drones baby drones!