New mdvr for recording hunts.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I checked out the link TL. does the recorder just plug into the W100 and you are good to go.

Well it plugs into the video out cable that Ident has made with the rca connection. Im downloading the pics and video now Ill post up some pics here shortly.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
thanks, since you and Brian have them, they have to be worthwhile, I would just like to see if I can find the source, make my own cables, etc...

my Yukon MPR and the clone work fine, when I first listed the clone over at TB, it had a built in mic, now it seems all the Angel Eyes don't have them and I searched the model number and it is limited on where you can get it.

I like the idea of a one button record.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
here is how I have it mounted to the rifle. The pics also show the cables and the activation switch.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Call those rubber bands Tactical and you can sell them for six bucks a piece!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I called ultimate night vision and they didn't have a video jack that would work for the x200. Only the n750...image.jpg

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
does it record audio as well?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice, this is getting the juices flowing a bit. Gotta eyeball the new FLIR unit we got, see if it has a video port. Wonder if I could get away with building a rig for it? An 80% lower, an upper on it, throw a stock on it and get me some polar bear video footage when they make an appearance?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter