New hog scouting atv

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice, time to muddy that bad boy up !! And? Of course it has a charging port for the optics?

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is way too clean...not for long I suspect!

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Jus put out some corn and a new game cam...sad thing is, I've got more money in my thermals than the ATV. Got some mods on the way... First is a switch for the brake lights... Gonna drive with the night vision. Then a 13.5" led light bar that I'll make a custom mount for and encase in a steel cover. Looked for a 12v IR illuminator, but no luck yet

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice, I am more of a UTV guy but those are good for you young guys

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Put a suppressor on the tail pipe!
Nice wheels btw!!

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
image.jpg
Have access to a UTV... Built in pig getter on the front. Needed something smaller and quieter. If you have a UTV that bucket is necessary... Works great and adds weight to the front end for the rocky hills out here. Saw that IR, gonna try it without first or maybe get an IR spotlight. Looking at a game sled to drag pigs on as well. Leaving the atv at friends house... They have 130 acres and always have access to it... Figure they can use my gear jus like they let me use theirs ( and let me hunt pigs)

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
image.jpg
Friend drew this up and I cut a vinyl decal for him... "The Cold Boar" logo... Gonna make a black one for the atv

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dax, my kind of a ride right there!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You know if someone made those say for a window type decal I would put that on my truck next to the LSB decal. That is nice and it says sumptin!! BANG BANG!!

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
looks good, I think I'm going to get a SxS for my adventures, easier on the body, more capacity, just not quite as fun to ride

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
1 hr and 10 min of run time then submarines it in the creek... Sucked a few gallons of water in motor. Changed oil 5 times today and pulled plugs.. Cranked and blew water and oil out. Changed filter couple times too. Cranked it up every oil change and progressively got lil water each out time... Finally came out clean ... Topped it off with factory synthetic and back on the road. Learned the limits of that ATV the hard way. Rained hard for two hours... Was dry where I swamped it 3 hrs prior.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Man that sucks, tons of work right there.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Trans share oil with the engine? Drain/check the diffs? Does that thing have a power steering pump, or is it old fashioned? Would hate to have something missed. Sorry to hear it, that really bites ("sucks" seems like salt in a wound about now).

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Running fine now.... Still need to drain gear box and diffs.... Power steering, coolant and gas ok. Change the rest tomorrow ... Jus glad it runs . Do another oil change next week. Then will be time to take it in for 30hr check up... They drain all fluids and Change filters.... Think it's gonna be ok. It did suck, tried to roll over on its side with me under it. Almost drown in a dry creek bed.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Instead of doing another oil dump... drop the filter and see if it's milky or clear (like new). If it's milky, then you still have water in it... if it's clear, it's golden. If it's golden... reinstall the filter and top it off.