New hog buggy!

Froggerzack

Diana, TX (East TX)
What do you think?
ResizedImage_1381600707797_zps0456eb2f.jpg

3.0 liter v6 112k miles with a pristine interior. It has a couple clear coat spots and will need some upgraded tires later on.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Looks ideal to me. I bet that interior wont be pristine for long. In my area it would have a 1/4" of dust in two nights of hunting.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That will work, very nice. I am torn between a SUV and a truck for the bed though. At my budget of 2K and I am looking for a 4 cly, with working A/C it has been difficult.

Ident Marking

Rockwall, Texas
Vendor
It is a hard decision as I just went through it. I like a truck if you want to haul the dead animals. Other than that the SUV because your gear will always be dry.

-hd

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well there is always a hitch haul to take care of the animals, and a SUV you could sleep inside at least.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice I have been on the look out for either a samurai or a Toyota p/u 4 bangers of course. With a bit of TLC it should make for a nice pig assault vehicle.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I just passed on a pretty good Tracker for 2K, I love them but too small and then you really need another 2k to make them perfect off road vehicles. I drive 50 miles each way to the lease and would love a 4 banger.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice... Nice/comfy quarters for gettin' out and about.