New 6.8 upper!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Got my new upper from DaveABQ it has the *** fluted socom barrel. I bought another upper from Dave last year he really knows how to build these things! Now what to mount on this the W1000 or the SPRS-4 scope decisions decisions???

*** fluted socom barrel

13" Light weight rail.

The whole package until I decide on optics.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice, does he include the can too? What did you need another upper for, shoot out the last one?

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
No problem, just get the Nightforce that Ppapago has for sale and get Eric to fix you up with a clip-on NVD and you will have ALL the bases covered. Right now you are just a "rock star", then you would be a "superstar".

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No problem, just get the Nightforce that Ppapago has for sale and get Eric to fix you up with a clip-on NVD and you will have ALL the bases covered. Right now you are just a "rock star", then you would be a "superstar".
Nice, does he include the can too? What did you need another upper for, shoot out the last one?

No the other upper is still good Frank. Needed two rifles one with the W1000 scope and one with the SPRS-4 scope. That wy I cn drive with the pvs-14 and choose between the rifles and scopes for the situation.

And no that's my same suppressor but I have a titanium one on the way for the new upper.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like you are set up for me to come hunt now...Thanks!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes actually I will try to show the stuff off here soon!

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sweet rig, but looks too clean to be owned by you. Go throw it in the mud then take another pic.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Oh come on Wassman. TLM doesn't purposely dirty things. He just constantly uses them. His gear is just as clean as mine. His just gets the krylon treatment.

I'm liking the new pig whacking stick Lawman. I'm looking forward to the sprs-4 review and videos too.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sweet rig, but looks too clean to be owned by you. Go throw it in the mud then take another pic.

I thought the mud on the truck would suffice. :(

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I wholeheartedly agree with this statement...:)

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Need to clean up that suppressor lol. Man for how much we have to pay for those things, I cry when I scratch mine lol.

Need to get that new gun on some hogs, I had to look up the SPRS-4 to see what it was, nice looking scope, sure you got some feedback from Ident on it, that's why you were thinking of going that route.