My time with the Pulsar Core RXQ30V

LSB Active Member
Regarding holding zero just to add. I've had mine since the first week of June lost count of how many hogs on 308AR still taking head/neck shots on first hogs plus a good 100 rounds on range at steel from friends trying it out same zero. It's been a pleasure to own. ONly thing I'd envision doing would be to sell it b/f the warranty runs out at 3 years and call Myron Morrow at Night Vision Outfitters for an RXQ equivalent replacement. With respect to CS at Pulsar. Unreal. I've called 3x all for idiot operator questions. One was for a screw I lost, one was for a QD mount operator error installation and the other on reticle choices. I think all 3 calls together I was on the phone 5 minutes including transfer/ring time which is about 3 rings. They rock.

Last edited:

Bakester

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Why does it look so out of focus? Even distant objects down the street look soft.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Bakester, two main reasons. One, SC's video isn't quite as sharp as it could be. Maybe he was a tad out of focus or some of the clarity was lost in the transfer to Youtube. You can tell this because the data displayed in the data bar at the bottom isn't crisp like it would be when viewing directly with the eye. Also, that is the nature of the lower resolution, micron distance, and a tiny lens. The images looks a lot like my old FLIR PS32 handheld image.