My hunting truck plataform

LOMASA

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hi everyone,

Just in case someone want to built one here is mine..

When the crops are high I wait the pigs side by side with the crops so I can see them before they get inside the plantations. Usually I look for paths under the wire fences or similar things.

When the crops are harvested I put the truck more far away to avoid noises and I glass for pigs (with full moon) from the distance. Once they get into the fields and are calm down eating I start to walk towards them cheking the wind.

Is increadible how far you can see them when thay are eating in the harvested wheat crops.

The base in the floor..

ea11881a7e40121123ee5f7d1ea6de0b_zps1751cb8a.jpg

The...mmm....I dont know how to say it in english...let call them the sides. Its a one piece unit, very light. The legs are thinner than the ones in the base so they get into them in and out very easy...i put some hooks for the rifles and hang a bags.

568589c5c73474d5ff2451864f1621ce_zps0064a0cb.jpg

The base already in the back of the truck. Is very light and easy to lift. I thight it strongly to the truck with tie down straps. You will see some iron rings in the base of the floor that I use for the tie down straps.

36425e8227e19b0e80441fe4efa561d3_zps33588b74.jpg

Tha "sides" already in place and the hunting plataform ready for "work"..I also tight the sides to the plataform using tie down straps. Is a very easy and fast set up. This is very important because you not always arrived early to the farm. In 2 minutes you have everything ready.

901a7aa691d6f7b220118f53f6cd1820_zpsf3b32f80.jpg

It's increadible the visibility you have once you are "up there" !!!

Regards and good hunting !!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
that looks really good, I wish I was a welder!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Very nice and simple design. Simple enough for most people to build and still very functional.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very nice design that looks workable

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Looks like a good set up. Around my area they call that a "high rack". A lot of predator hunters use them for calling and spotlighting at night.