My button Buck and his sister at lunch

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have watched him grow up since last spring and fall. These days he still hangs with his sister. They showed up at a very early time Lunch time. The fox was also out last night with the coons and a possum. it is getting funny.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice, clear pix for a trail camera. Yer boy's gonna be a nice buck some day. Have you numbered his days? How 'bout her's?

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I wish I,would be able to keep they close so I could get him in 2 years. Some dumb ass will shot him. I never would. Now his Mom is a big doe about 4 years olds she is awsome. Saw a fawn this afternoon spots were about gone. The rocks you see in the middle of the pic is my driveway. So easy shooting in my backyard. Lots more deer.

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That is a nice looking 1yr old buck. Those are what most people should save for future seasons! Think of what he might look like at 5 years old!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is a nice looking 1yr old buck. Those are what most people should save for future seasons! Think of what he might look like at 5 years old!
We would be beautiful. He is also well feed

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Another great pic and a new predator has showed up

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He's needing that bulk in his neck... that growing rack will help. He's looking good.

Slay any 'coons overnight?

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No dang it. I saw them were just to close to deer to shot and miss and hit deer they stayed commingled pretty good. Will keep trying. If I would have hit coon bullet most likely blow off deer hoof so not a good thing. I am going to get them one time all alone. I watched a doe walk up to my garden and munch down my beans dang it was hard not to shoot the garden munching deer.

Last edited:

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL... Paintballs for the garden-robbers.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Rob... I'm HELPING here. Tell her it's cheaper than fuel. LOL

And, delivery can be with a blow gun. They're a pile of fun too. "One piece" are more gooder. And more accurate/hard hitting than one might think. A cut wire dart (not sharpened to a point) from 40 feet away, can be burried 3/4" into a dry 2x4. The paintballs are about .40 cal in size. Plastic stun blunts (flat nosed plastic) will dent sheetrock from 20 feet.

Last edited:

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I still have a blowgun in my safe that I have had a lot of fun with. Don't know why it's in the safe, but at least I know where it is.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
:cool:Mine is propped next to my front door's handle.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hum another rifle ... Paintball. My buddy does that on weekends they get all dressed up to look like operators and shoot each other. I have seen his bruises so it had hurt some. His paintball rifle shoots BB looking pellets.