More Polaris Ranger Carnage from North Texas

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
WOW!!! That is crazy!! Is that new footage!! They have to some type of ground clearance on that buggy!:) Does look like fun I must admit!! BANG BANG!!!

LOVE IT!!! I did get a laugh or two out of it!! MAN O MAN!! That is a mess of PORK!

Last edited:

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Your Vids Rock!!! And get this...youtube deleted 2 of my videos for violence because I shot a big boar in a trap, had over 250, 000 views combined. Must be because i get on the muslim sites and teach them the truth about God. I guess they don't like me anymore. lol

rich20730

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Your Vids Rock!!! And get this...youtube deleted 2 of my videos for violence because I shot a big boar in a trap, had over 250, 000 views combined. Must be because i get on the muslim sites and teach them the truth about God. I guess they don't like me anymore. lol

Thanks! Yea, that really sucks. I know how you feel. YouTube deleted one of our videos and gave us a community strike for violent content. They put an age restriction on a couple other videos. That's why I have to put the warning at the beginning of the video, so I have something to point to when people complain.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Simply Orgasmic!

LSB Active Member
HOLY SMOKES! I'm pretty satiated on thermal hog videos you can only watch them drop so many times b/f you have 'seen that movei already'(with exception to dj), but this one brings the clicky. My dad called me going insane this is amazing. Light them up and they know you are coming, but too bad so sad you can run just gonna die tired. Keep after it! Wish I could click like 10x.

nonnieselman

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Does it break the small ones down when you run over them or do they get up and keep running?
If you have ever done that in a muddy field in a truck trying to shoot out of the window is alot of fun until you need to stop or turn.

rich20730

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks guys. We're planning to take a trip up to Wichita Falls later this summer/fall and do a video showing the setup and all the gear they're using, and hopefully smoke a few pigs while we're there. Most of the gear is pretty basic - stock Polaris Ranger 900 with LED light bars, a couple of AR-style shotguns (MKA1919 and BR99) and 3" 00 buck shot, Chinese green lasers from Amazon.

I think most of the pigs they run over are dead or incapacitated. After each run they circle back around and finish off the wounded pigs.

Night Owl

LSB Member
Damn, that looks like A LOT OF FUN! Yeah, no doubt you could sell some hunting trips with that video. Besides, who needs helicopter rides when the ATV kill rides look like more fun?

And the Polaris got almost as many kills as the shotguns did!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That would be so fun! Thanks for sharing!