Monster Hogs with the Longbow!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dan I don't care if you hit or miss I'm not keeping score. I still enjoyed the video and besides it was in color and not in black & white. Thanks for going to the trouble. I hope there are many to come.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oink, right after those shots I snuck up on a sow at 15 yds and shot right over her, I was focused on shooting between 2 trees and pulled the shot. Have to figure out how to snip out some of the video, it's like 6 minutes.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome! There is no bigger high than hunting with a bow!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout !!! OLD skool... Longbow baby !! Good stuff Dan'l !!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout !!! OLD skool... Longbow baby !! Good stuff Dan'l !!
It's fun to get multiple shots. That sow ran 20 feet and stopped and stood there for a while trying to figure out what happened.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's fun to get multiple shots. That sow ran 20 feet and stopped and stood there for a while trying to figure out what happened.
You could see her running off shortly after the shot. Too bad you didn't get a second chance at her. I HATE losing a perfectly good arrow !!

Duffy

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Try Glenn's calls, looks like it would work in that brush. Although when it does work they usually come running in hard or at least that's my experience. Would definitely make for an exciting video!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I bought a little bluetooth I carry in my pocket and have calls on my phone but never seem to break it out. I have used just my phone with no success.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I bought a little bluetooth I carry in my pocket and have calls on my phone but never seem to break it out. I have used just my phone with no success.
I used my phone last friday night to call one out of the hay to withing 15 feet and let her go because I was trying to get my daughter to shoot.