MN Guy Hooked On Hog Hunting

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yeah we still don't know what the Armasight 12 micron core looks like as compared to Pulsars 17M core

Wheeler

My brother went to school at A&M and met a friend who's parents have a cattle ranch. It's about 2 miles north of lovelady

small world I guess.

Im from Gaylord MN, and we run bees in Lovelady from Jan to May. I do a lot of hog hunting around Lovelady.

mdmorrow

Night Vision Outfitters
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You should be able to make that happen for around 6 pretty easily. You can get a Zeus 42mm 640 for less than 5 right now and can get into a pulsar LD19s spotter for about 1500. Those are good options if you want it right away.

Another option is with the new Pulsar stuff. Could get a 640 mono (Helion XP30) + another Pulsar scope for around that as well. There's plenty of options. There is lead time with the new pulsar units.

You will use your spotter a lot more than you use your scope.

Holler at me anytime. Be glad to get you fixed up.

MNBob

LSB Member
You should be able to make that happen for around 6 pretty easily. You can get a Zeus 42mm 640 for less than 5 right now and can get into a pulsar LD19s spotter for about 1500. Those are good options if you want it right away.

Another option is with the new Pulsar stuff. Could get a 640 mono (Helion XP30) + another Pulsar scope for around that as well. There's plenty of options. There is lead time with the new pulsar units.

You will use your spotter a lot more than you use your scope.

Holler at me anytime. Be glad to get you fixed up.
Have you been getting anymore feed back from fellow hunters you know on the Pulsar stuff? Also do you recommend a place to buy them. I am going to have to order on line as no one in MN carries thermal.

mdmorrow

Night Vision Outfitters
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have tons of friends, and other hunters who've bought from me that are out in the field with Pulsar stuff. Very few issues and when there are, they are promptly dealt with. It's pretty well hard to beat for the money.

The new pulsar units are just now trickling out but they've been a reputable company for a good while now. They also have some of the best customer service if you have any issues with.

Being as thermals are somewhat of a specialty product, most folks tend to buy online anyway since there's just not all that many places that keep large stock on hand in a storefront.

I'd be glad to help: www.nightvisionoutfitters.com

MNBob

LSB Member
I have tons of friends, and other hunters who've bought from me that are out in the field with Pulsar stuff. Very few issues and when there are, they are promptly dealt with. It's pretty well hard to beat for the money.

The new pulsar units are just now trickling out but they've been a reputable company for a good while now. They also have some of the best customer service if you have any issues with.

Being as thermals are somewhat of a specialty product, most folks tend to buy online anyway since there's just not all that many places that keep large stock on hand in a storefront.

I'd be glad to help:
I am hoping to find a place to look at thermals. I have never seen or shot with one. And I do not know of anyone in MN that has one.