Michelle kills hog one handed!

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
meet and have dinner with us at Michelle's favorite place, Casa T. She had been hurting all day again but not nearly as bad as monday when she had the surgery to her right hand. As the time drew near to go she almost backed out because her hand was so swollen and in pain. We met up and started our meal, but her pain was increasing. It was bad enough she didn't finish her meal which I have never seen. I told her instead of going out to hunt with us I would take her back home. She decided she would just sit and watch a wallow just for some time out and promised to be very careful. Of course she carried a rifle "just to have protection". She saw hogs right away of course and decided she would try to shoot one handed, left hand in fact something she has never done even for practice. She said she could hear in her head me preaching to her about protecting the right hand, so she held it off to the right and up in bullrider fashion. She made a perfect 70 yards shot and the hog sank in the water. Guess who had to wade in after it? She was happy for the first time in weeks, it was very good for her spirit and now time for her to go home and rest. Yep she be crazy, but I love her.
12036887_945143495524344_2628375138868449886_n.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I JUST posted a question on how she's doing! Looks as though she's doing ok. Congrats to her on that shot. (Got waders?) LOL

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Can't keep a good woman down. Way to go!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Too funny, Go Michelle!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
She have any sisters? Just asking.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
She had to go....for various reasons. lol

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
She had to go....for various reasons. lol
LOL... Don't they ALL? I stumble across things years later (put there by some old G.F.), and mumble "damned women" LOL.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
She's a good gal, wants to feed me grapes kind of gal, but...she won't get married because she wants to collect her ex's retirement, s.s. etc....House is paid for, no debt, come live with me.
Sounds good huh? But, as a Christian man I can't do that...oh, I want to lol, but am not going to. So, yonder we go.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yep, she be crazy! In a good kind of way. Glad she felt good enough to get out. Great going Michelle.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
She's a good gal, wants to feed me grapes kind of gal, but...she won't get married because she wants to collect her ex's retirement, s.s. etc....House is paid for, no debt, come live with me.
Sounds good huh? But, as a Christian man I can't do that...oh, I want to lol, but am not going to. So, yonder we go.
My father and step mother had a church wedding, but no marriage license (same scenario). In God's eyes they were married, in their eyes (as well as family) they were married. She kept receiving her first husband's pension, they filed their taxes separately. They had eight years together before he died. She died about four years after he did.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So if I marry her w/o a license I will only live 8 more years? Ill have to think about that.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well, beats 8 yrs. alone? LOL

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Did we hijack another thread? lol

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter

A marriage license is much over rated..God understands, the license is for the State/County taxes and the church just wants your donations. Walk w God and the lady of your choice with HIS understanding not a made made marriage license.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats on the hog and great story!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Glad to hear she is doing better ... and way to go on that hog!