MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Merry Christmas to everyone and all of the families also. May all have a blessed holiday season and good health too. Hope everyone stays healthy (especially to all the young ones) and has a great and prosperous New Year with lots of good hunting!!! You all take care. Ken BANG BANG!!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Thanks for kicking this off Curly.

Merry Christmas to everyone and a good new year too! I wish health, wealth, and happiness to you and yours.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
May all of you have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed 2016

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Merry Christmas to my fellow LSB crew. May you find some quiet amongst the business of the Holiday Season. The elves are still busy at Casa del 'Dog, finishing up a stack of home made gift stuff. I managed to avoid all of the shopping nightmares this year. No crowds at the lumber yard, apothecary shop, and hardware store. Already had some leather on hand for other gift ideas.

A local store has bone-in rib roast (beef) on sale for $5.97/lb., gonna see about snagging one of those up for tomorrow's dinner. I bet I'll be able to find a tin of Christmas Cookies too. A man's gotta treat the sweet tooth ya know.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Merry Christmas to my fellow LSB crew. May you find some quiet amongst the business of the Holiday Season. The elves are still busy at Casa del 'Dog, finishing up a stack of home made gift stuff. I managed to avoid all of the shopping nightmares this year. No crowds at the lumber yard, apothecary shop, and hardware store. Already had some leather on hand for other gift ideas.

A local store has bone-in rib roast (beef) on sale for $5.97/lb., gonna see about snagging one of those up for tomorrow's dinner. I bet I'll be able to find a tin of Christmas Cookies too. A man's gotta treat the sweet tooth ya know.

Wife left me alone to have Christmas w her kids in Houston...Sooo I loaded up on ribeyes and porterhouse steaks, she left me loads of homemade goodies and I got the beer and Scotch stocked up..what eles do you need but wonderful folks like Ya'LL!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Elf break! Arms/shoulders not used to all this sanding. LOL Found a gizmo online called a Sanding Saw. Sort of like a bow saw frame. You mount 1" wide sandpaper to the front edge, bring it back to whatever tension you need, and the heel of your hand secures it to the back as you grip it. You can sand curves/contours, edges... or, put a strip of canvas/linen and use it to burnish/polish. Use on wood/metal/fiberglass/plastic... whatever. Too simple. Made from 2x2 lumber, some cutting/gluing/dowels to reinforce the joint, a kerf cut for a mouth to accept the sandpaper, and a simple 1/4"x20 bolt/washers/wing nut to apply clamping force to the kerf.

Roast in the fridge, as well as Christmas beer, regular beer, and the rest of dinner fixin's. Busted open the cookie tin, and some pecan pie, and punkin' pie on standby.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Merry Christmas!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A very Merry Christmas to all! Hope the New Years bring you and your families good health and lots of pork.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
A little South Louisiana Christmas spirit. Oh yeah, you gotta dress the part when the temps top 80 degrees on Christmas day. People don't believe me when I tell them we usually wear shorts and short sleeve shirts on Christmas.

Oh, we also enjoy the same traditions as you guys up north, but we have to adapt to the conditions.