Merry Chistmas!

Andre Lopes

Boar Hunter from Southern Brazil
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hello friends LSB!
I would like to wish all members and friends of the site a merry christmas and a happy new year!
My wish is that everyone has a lot of happiness and success in the coming year and they overthrow many boars!
Someday I hope to be able to hunt in Texas with some of you!

As a tribute, let me make this video that makes me very happy when I watch! If this place in the video is already a paradise, I can only imagine how it must be Texas, which is said to be the best state of the USA! (excuse me friends from other states!). Actually, for us who are foreigners, all the USA are paradise!

Greetings Sus Venator!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
As a native Texan I agree w you, hope to come home some day! Merry Christmas to you Andre, May you and your Family be Blessed.

TXCOONDOG

Highlands, Texas
Texas is a true one of a kind place and no matter the type terrain you might like, it all can be found right here!

I was born in Texas, raised in Oklahoma (18yrs), and move back to Texas almost 23yrs ago ( There's no place like Home! ).

Merry Christmas Andre and to all LBS members

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Merry Christmas all !!

Ya know? Given that I spend half my life in Alaska... and LIVED there full time for over a dozen years... I'll have to challenge Texas' claim to being the best State in the Union. We'll give 'em a close second though. (Hee Hee Hee...)

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If AK(sorry) was not so cold I would agree RD. In my old age the cold is bitter to me.

Last edited:

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If AL was not so cold I would agree RD. In my old age the cold is bitter to me.
Actually... I can't say (concerning "AL")... but "AK" sure as heck froze over. LOL

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Texas is on my bucket list of States yet to visit.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Merry Christmas y'all.

Someday when I retire I am going to take a cross country trip on a street glide and Alaska will be one of my first stops. I should just buy a street glide in AK and go back home taking the long way of course. You can ride on the back RD all the way to TX, but you have to wear a halter top.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Merry Christmas y'all.

Someday when I retire I am going to take a cross country trip on a street glide and Alaska will be one of my first stops. I should just buy a street glide in AK and go back home taking the long way of course. You can ride on the back RD all the way to TX, but you have to wear a halter top.

HA !!! I gots news fer ya (youngster). This ol' man's ride holds its own. Besides, isn't a Harley a girl's bike? And, how do you keep an HD off a trailer for road trips anyhow?

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Look at all the new babies having their first Christmas!! Gets me excited just thinking about it. No little ones here this year, so post up your pics after the big day!! Our 3 yr old grandson will be on video! HO HO HO

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Merry Christmas everyone!