Mega Arms Billet Trigger

Arnold Galvan

Mckinney, Texas
This is an old topic, but I can't remember who had a Mega Arms Billet trigger. Wanted to buy this trigger when I first purchased my 6.8, but I gave up and went with the ALG QMS trigger. Local shop has these in stock and will be on sale during their grand opening. $62 for trigger, trigger spring and allen key.

Anyone have some info on these, it's been so long and can't find the post at 6.8 forums. Can you use the standard mil spec springs or should I upgrade? Worth the money?

http://www.riflegear.com/p-811-mega-arms-billet-trigger-black.aspx

Thank you

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That would be me. Very nice single stage (no creep), crisp trigger. You can pull your GI trigger from your FCG and replace it with the MEGA Billet piece. I cleaned up the disconnect mating surface on mine. There should also be a CDROM included with their instructions on getting the adjustment squared away. It's not difficult, just follow the directions.

The ONLY thing I haven't been too excited about is that the trigger rests in a position that is just a little bit more forward in the trigger guard. If you use a B.A.D. lever type device, it can get a little crowded in there with meat hook sized paws. But, it doesn't deter me from keeping it. With Mil-Sped springs, I'm in the 4-4.5# pull range. With JP Yellow springs, it should drop another pound. Very pleased with mine.

My first impressions of it written up here....

http://68forums.com/forums/showthre...ope-and-Trigger&highlight=Mega+Billet+Trigger

Trigger003-1.jpg

Trigger002.jpg

Trigger001.jpg

Last edited:

Arnold Galvan

Mckinney, Texas
And now I remember who it was!!!! LOL Thanks RD!!! It's been at least a year since I first started looking for them, but everyone was out of stock and I just stopped looking. Thanks agian.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You're welcome... glad to've been able to help. Gonna build me a field gun, this one'll be my bench gun for load development. Have another 16" *** barrel awaiting my attention to build with it.