Man... Must suk to live in New York

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Fine, I say, round 'em all up and turn 'em loose to run in the streets of NYC... and "defile" it to the point of making "some" CHOOSE to leave and go home.

Harris hawker

LSB Member
We will just call them undocumented.
They will have a drivers licenses and welfare check by the end of the week.
This really will be living high off the hog!!!
Get it??
:D

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i know so many people leaving new york and heading south because of their insanities. just another worthless state

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i know so many people leaving new york and heading south because of their insanities. just another worthless state

The problem I have seen with this is they write so many regulations and taxes that they can't live there anymore. So they flee. But within a short time they forget and start trying to change the new place they moved into what they fled.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yeah its like every winter when we get our showbirds down here

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
NO, that is what is wrong w Tx and the South in general, to damn many Northern thinking people moving here now! Let them live and die on their own!

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I recall in the mid-late 70s the influx of Yankees into Texas with all of their "I heart NY" bumper stickers. Then came the response bumper stickers that said "heart NY? Take I-30 east"

It was a polite way of telling folks to go back home. There was a lot of economic strife then, people out of work, and coming south for jobs, especially construction jobs. We ran a pawn shop in old East Dallas then. We saw a lot of NY DLs. I30 would not get them to NY, but it would get them out of Texas.

More on point, the NY plant to stop hunting so as to be able to increase eradication efforts sounds downright stupid. A sounder may scatter if you shoot individuals out of it, but it also combines back together. Fragmented groups will join into other groups. Loner boars will remain loners and not be a part of groups except when there are sows to be had for breeding. I guess it is best that if some idiots are going to try such a scheme, it is best tried where it doesn't really matter.