Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
+6 Clay County

296 total

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I will try and remember to give my total at the year.

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Your really knocking them down Vance!
Lol. It's an addiction man, I look forward to getting off of work all day just so I can go scan fields for hogs in the evening. We've just been patrolling for the past week about 30 minutes before dark and that's when they seem to be moving right now for some reason.

BRUCE RAPOZA

Addiction you got that right, about 6 week in hunting and now I want to hunt as much as I can. Tomorrow is a big day, going hunting with friends with years under their belt. I must kill a boar I need a adrenalin fix. I'll let everybody know how it went.

BRUCE RAPOZA

Last Friday's hunt was not good. The friend's I went with talk to much when hunting, Did not have fun.
Today was the hunting fix I needed. Went hunting with my wife's cousin, Brazilian style, he has 7 dogs, with in 45 min the dogs found and caught 1 I took it down with my knife.
The dogs found and caught the second one with in about 1 hour next to one of my feeder. When we got to the dogs with the hog I offered him my knife, he refused it and let me put it down.
Brazilian hospitality, he knows I'm new at hunting.
The dogs pick up the hog sent and their gone, within minutes you heir the hog squalling, your hart starts pounding, the adrenalin rush starts and you start running like your the bionic man. WOW WHAT A FIX!!!!

This is the first catch.

IMG_0400.JPG IMG_0401.JPG
Catch # 2 near my feeder.

IMG_0403.JPG
And this my friends is the end!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I hear stories about people using nothing but a knife. Crazy. Awesome story though. Good job

BRUCE RAPOZA

Thank you.
Its my first time, once the dogs have the hog down it not going anywhere and the rush you get is fulfilling.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah I'll bet it get the blood flowing. I think I'll stick with keeping a little distance between me and the hogs. My luck, the dogs would let go and I would be on my own

BRUCE RAPOZA

+1 BRAZIL
Sunday night at one of my feeders I had about 8 hogs come for a corn snack. Bad move for one, he's not coming for any more snacks. LOL I now have a rechargeable light I hang on a tree about 10 feet from the feeder, it worked perfect just enough light to see and the hogs still come.
IMG_0417.JPG

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
+2 for clay county Texas.

Total=314

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
+2 Real County