LSB Meet & Greet After Report.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
First off I would like to thank Brian Shaffer! The idea for this was all his brainchild, for the use of his property, for the great food and drinks, and I know the ladies appreciated the porta-potty all of which was out his pocket. And for the awesome baby gift a quilt his wife made my wife loves it!

Second to our sponsor Ident Marking Services they turned a nice meet & greet into an awesome event! They brought every kind of night vision and thermal devise you could think of. And for the icing on the cake a few full auto toys including a suppressed mp5, and a S.A.W. with ammo that I think every one really enjoyed! HD Fireman did a very professional job as line officer on the range showing all how to operate the different weapons, and kept everything safe with the full autos. Jason and Gordon are like a walking encyclopedia of night vision and thermal knowledge. I learn something new every time I see these guys. Think everyone who attended has a way better understanding of the equipment and how it works now, until you meet these guys you just wont get it.

I would also like to thank AFalex1 (T-Bone outfitters) for making the steel target stands and helping set up early. Glenn Guess (Zombie Hogs) for bringing wild hog pulled pork, and showing us all how he calls in the hogs along with a ton of hunting videos. HuntTXHogs manned the grill and made some great hamburgers and sausage for everyone. And Histopicker wins the award for the farthest drive over eight hours!!!

For me it was nice to actually meet you all in person and I was so impressed with the turn out Lone Star Boars has only been live for three months as of yesterday. So again thank you everyone for the time and effort my only regret of the whole day is not getting to talk to everyone more. Here are a few pic's and Ill put a short video up a little later.

The picnic area.

Mrs histopicker.

Every one loading belts for the S.A.W.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like a grand time to be had by all.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice, wish I could have joined you!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Is it just on my end? A lot of the pix do not show up, but I can see spots where they want to "live"... lots of big blank spaces (like 'tween my ears).

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just your end, I see them fine

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great time lots of good folks and fun toys. A lot of talk about doing something we all love! Killin' hogs. Of course now thanks to Ident I'll have to become a multi millionaire to keep my children happy! sorry kids better study hard,

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like everyone had a great time. Hope I can make the next meet up.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like you guys had a good ole time. Sorry I missed it next time I guess.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So when do we start planning the east coast get together? Lol

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You prob shouldn't have made that video. Now all your kids will have a constant reminder what they want you to buy. Lol. Great video and glad they enjoyed it.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No the video is ok, now NSA has the ID on you people...LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That drone flying over the area was nothing to worry about...