Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just a reminder!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yeah tough getting the biggest pig first.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
At least we have a few month to try. I will be headed out the next couple days to try my luck.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Me and Shawn are in (He may not know it yet) I got a lower that needs a friend... Can I post this elsewhere?!

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I'll post up, even though not a winner, but pics are always good and you get to see my pretty face, but don't understand how hard it is for me to stand there, notice I have my phone in my hand shooting via wifi, no way I could get there in time otherwise

232lbs

158370804.jpg

158370805.jpg

but I have a question, aren't we supposed to have the contest picture, per the rules, with all photo's? tape or scale?

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If I get a monster boar I was going to take video and pics as best I could. Maybe take a snap shot from a video so I could get a full body of myself with the hog in pic with contest sign as well.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
being alone most of the time and not the equipment ya'll have I will not be in the pic.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
being alone most of the time and not the equipment ya'll have I will not be in the pic.
Almost every camera including your phone has a timer built in for pictures it's not that hard.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Use the time delay setting most cameras and phones have and put the camera on a tripod or the hood of your truck. It does take a little extra work.

Good looking boar Dave!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yeah you need to have a place to set the camera up and I almost could not figure out how to take a pic w my phone, ended up with 22 pics and 3 movies I did not know I took..lol

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Almost every camera including your phone has a timer built in for pictures it's not that hard.

yeah but I have not figured it out yet...lol old men and new technology...clock still flashes on my VCR too!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Seee..now your making fun of the 3 vcrs I have!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No, real VCR's, I do have a couple of DVD players too.