Looking for two things. Web design/ Virtual store

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ok guys I'm looking for two things.

First I need a Web page designer or whatever you call them to make a home page for LSB with some sub sections including the form.

Second I am looking for a "virtual store?" Where you can buy shirts mugs stickers, ect with the LSB logo. It needs to be turn key where I just provide the logo and they take care of all the product and shipping.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I nominate Rattle Snake Dan for both.:rolleyes:

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Now that is funny!!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I know there is a contact for a web designer on here. I use to see the logo stores as I call them all the time but evidently the nomenclature has changed and my googlefoo has been weak on this.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
a little help here..........

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have a turn key person that I use for my company store would be glad to give her your info if you would like see deals with big companies and little ones great person let me know and I can hand her off to you. I might have a web guy as well will you house the site or someone else PM if interested.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
How is the store/site coming along? FYI still interested in shirts and stuff!!:) BANG BANG!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The new site is ready just waiting for him to launch it think he was hit by the storms so progress has halted.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good ...we need stuff. Have any slippers with pig noses?

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I want one of those pig noses you put on your face. On second thought one of ya'll would try to shoot me to get in th Sus Venatar club.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I want one of those pig noses you put on your face. On second thought one of ya'll would try to shoot me to get in th Sus Venatar club.
I think as long as you aren't munching on an apple you'd be ok. I think.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No store yet just the website, so hold your horses on the merchandise

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No nothing it looks like. I've about given up we will just be staying with this format.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes he is, give him a PM to call you

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ok will do thanks...
I work for a company that has 1,300 employees we do all of their uniforms online at company store I use a company that does a great job at a reasonable cost. She deals with Fortune 500 companies so I am sure she could handle this website no,sweat and not cost an arm and leg because I am pretty cheap. The cost is passed on to the consumers. Will be glad to help make a this work. TLM will be glad to hand her off to you she a a very cool southern woman. Her name is Delta so just let ma know.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am sure TLM knows the cost of the inventory is the big deal. Kind of like putting money in a bank and hope selling stuff reduces your investment. Then you have add more money to the bank to keep inventory levels. She will do that I believe.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I,need to,say I am sorry about talking about this in public. These are conversation that need to be held in private with TLM. If he wants the help he will ask.

Bad day at work so was venting wrong place.

Last edited: