Look what I almost stepped on

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB

So, I’m sitting in my truck watching a field for my next victim when I notice a skunk that is getting too close for comfort. I shoot it and decided to walk over and check it out using the Flir Breach helmet.

Look what I almost stepped on.

Sombitch!!

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Opened my front door this morning to head out to run some errands. Had a cottonmouth stretched out on the door sill. Used a shovel on him. Don’t like snakes!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cotton Mouth=Snake with Turret's Syndrome

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was impressed with the shooting skills!

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I was impressed with the shooting skills!
Haha

Not too bad for using that thermal helmet where you can’t really see the sights on the pistol. I guess at some point when you get close enough it just becomes instinctive a shooting?

I’m wondering if the 640 version will have enough clarity that you can actually see the sight?

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would of been running the other direction screaming like a little girl! I HATE snakes. Nice shooting and give em one round for me next time.

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I like some snakes. I mainly just shoot the poisonous ones and water snakes.

71BB9517-8D9E-4497-A62D-35F9417AD37A.jpeg Rat snakes are generally docile. I was trying to stretch this one out for a pic because it was as long as the hood of my truck is and it bit me on the finger and drew blood, and I still have a scar on my finger tip today. This photo was taken on April 30.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I only shoot rat snakes with a camera. They can be rather temperamental though so I avoid handling them most of the time. I have seen three really nice ones this spring so far. I haven’t come across any cotton mouths yet. It’s only a matter of time though.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good shooting .. what suppressor on the pistol??

Terry

Texas, Land of the Free
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I had a copperhead strike at me couple weeks back while out chasing pigs. Been wearing the snake boots lately after that close call.