Lone Coyote Kill 177.6 yards at night.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
4.4 is still in the kill zone! Of course I sighted in my rifle by bracing it on my car door. I guess some day I actually bench it and sight it in proper lol.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yeah I really need to be 1" high at 100 and that would be perfect!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All I know is I can hit water bottles at 50 yards all day long! So far it has worked for me lol!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I got you, I am anal about the perfect shot and in our hunting here for meat we don't want them to run but I do get crazy about it more than I need to.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I got you, I am anal about the perfect shot and in our hunting here for meat we don't want them to run but I do get crazy about it more than I need to.
Well I do not want them to run either. But if you can hit a can or water bottle at that range the vital areas should be no problem!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I need to shoot more at that range, I never get to shoot at animals that far so seldom go to 200-300yds at the range.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm wondering what my new 6mm brx will be like when I sight it in

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I just noticed that all I could see was his head at first. Then the whole yote came out. At first I was thinking, TLM needs to crank up the scope.

SteveR gives me grief about sighting in on a rifle gong. Can't see the nice groups etc.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There is no cranking up its a fixed 3.4 or something like that. The grass is tall this year They will get three cuts for sure maybe four at this rate!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have no idea they are more like 50-125 or 50 and 100 @ 100 sight in they never return to 0, 200 is 4.4 low w the 120SST

Most hunting rifle calibers, except for the very fast ones, will be zero at 25 yrds, 1.5-2.0" high at 100 yds and zero again at 200 yds. Minor variables in bullet shape/style and velocities with have an affect on these numbers, but this is a good average ballpark number to look for and expect. As in all statements of fact, "your results may vary".

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well mine certainly don't re zero Chopper, maybe someone can make it do it in Oct. Or maybe I need to spend more time at the range.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What zero do you have on it now?

What size group does it give you?