Locating hogs.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh man, I literally had a dead hanging up side down hog squirt his hog jizzm on me. I almost threw up and my dad almost had a heart attack laughing at me. I was yelling at him to help me get or cut my shirt off but he wouldn't stop laughing. I was gutting him and tried to move his talleywhacker out of the way and I accidentally "milked" it when the body was swinging from the rack and it was a lot that just squirted out on me.... terrible... anyways. But ya. I made this post a while back. It doesn't address the shlong issue but miiight help...
[GRAPHIC PICS] Quartering a hog without raising em up out of the dirt | Lone Star Boars

theblakester

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
.... honesty is the best policy.... they say.....
But I forgot that they also say, some things are better left unsaid....

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yea....if I never read that again it will be ok.

theblakester

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well if it helps someone else along the way prevent that from happening to them, then I'm ok sharing it.... Otherwise I'm now the guy on the forum that's weirder than DJ lol

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I actually laughed so hard I had tears rolling!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cut around the bung hole after skinning and have it all come out in one piece preferably. Cut wide around the "tallywhacker" and it goes bye bye with the guts.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LMAO !!! Milking a "wet boar" definitely beats milking a "wet sow" on the nasty scale !! (Pig spooge!!!!) :oops:

D

djones

Well if it helps someone else along the way prevent that from happening to them, then I'm ok sharing it.... Otherwise I'm now the guy on the forum that's weirder than DJ lol
you're probably not weirder than me... unless you've made that same mistake several times

Schneeky

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cut around the bung hole after skinning and have it all come out in one piece preferably. Cut wide around the "tallywhacker" and it goes bye bye with the guts.
Thankyasuh! A graphic would be nice if possible, bubba-la-hoosky.

theblakester-I'll try to avoid any "milking". Sounds hideous. And feel free to skip the graphic with this one.:eek:
Thanks, blakester!! :D :cool: d:^) Jake..