Leading the pack

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
I carved out a blind in a Cedar Tree and set my dove stool up on a hog trail at a fence line where hogs come into our field. I had my game cam and some corn on the ground in front of me. Of course they pick another trail and start coming in to my right. I am completely exposed to them. The sow leading the pack went under the fence and then stop behind some small bushes. The others were coming behind her. I could not tell if she saw me but I had a shot and took it. The others scattered. A couple ran in front of me and into our field. I fired off some shots but they were to close and my scope got in my way. This was around 5:30 pm,
GOPR2506.JPG GOPR2478.JPG

Last edited:

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You harmed a cedar tree in California, you need to go right back there now and put the little chunks back in where they came from!
Oh, and nice pig.

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lots of cedar, lots of hogs. Probably won’t run out of either

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Never a bad thing, taking out "one-mamma". Nice work.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
May I please ask . . . what scope do you have on that Mini ?? --- pruhdlr

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
May I please ask . . . what scope do you have on that Mini ?? --- pruhdlr
Vortex Crossfire II 1 x 4. Everything I shoot is around 50 yards or less so I really like the quick and longer eye relief. I am a day/sunset hunter, do lots of hiking and ATV riding. The Mini and the Vortex scope are perfect for me. Both are very solid.

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Perfect porky factory production - Cancelled.
Congrats !

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice lil porker