Latest 6.8 Build

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have a great friend that lives in MS. He and I go back all the way to boy scouts only shortly after they were founded. For quite a few years, he has invited me to hunt with him on his property in South Central MS. He doesn't have a huge place, but it has always been fun and I have always seen a fair amount of game each time I go. The thing about it is, he only wants one thing in return for all this generosity, and that has been my guidance in how he should manage his property for the best hunting success. He won't even put up a deer stand without getting my input. I has been almost like having my own hunting preserve without the work or expense. After so many years of not having the expense of a lease, feed, food plots, etc. I felt I HAD to do something significant to pay it forward and back for all his generosity. My opportunity came recently when he mentioned that he would like to get an all-around AR type rifle that he could hunt with and use as a self-defense/SHTF weapon. I just happened to have the parts laying around to fulfill his wish. Without telling him what my intentions were, I had him help me put together the upper at his house last week. (I had already assembled the lower). When we were done and admiring our creation, I handed him the rifle and said lets see how your new rifle shoots. It was such a suprise, he had no idea what to say. When he got over it, we stuck one of my scopes on it and bore sighted it enough to hit a steel plate at 70 yds. She functioned flawlessly and was a dream to shoot. I think we have another 6.8 SPC fan joining the crowd.

R-guns matched FDE receivers, *** 16" socom, NiB bolt/m16 carrier, E-mod clone stock, YHM diamond quad rail, BRT linear brake.

Proud new owner mugging for the camera.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very nice...Well done Chopper! That will make memories!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Fine bang stick right there. Good job!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Thanks guys, I know he will be proud of it for a long time.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hell ya!!! That was a nice gesture you did right there!! The world needs more nice gestures these days. Nice looking rifle to boot!!! BANG BANG!!!