Large Sounder on a pile of cattle feed

Lancer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have been seeing hogs at this pile of feed that is at the end of a large cattle pen on one of the dairies. i spotted a few from the truck and headed in for a closer look. Once over this small hill i realized just how many were there, and set up for what should have been a slaughter. Once they started running in my direction i let loose with a few wild shots then all i could hear was trampling through the weeds all around me. It shows in the video that they were all small piglets but apparently i wasn't looking through the scope at that time. I finally regained my composure and ended up with 4 total from the group.
This ends my review of the Pulsar XD38A for *******************. I don't know how to say how impressed I am with this scope other than to say i bought it instead of returning it to ********. At this time it is certainly the best value for the money that i have seen, 6 months and over 200 hogs with it and not one complaint. Get you one!

Last edited:

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang man what a mess of pork!! Way cool! That was pretty funny watching the pig disappear? Did he just go off a cliff?? Nice going!! BANG BANG!!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang man what a mess of pork!! Way cool! That was pretty funny watching the pig disappear? Did he just go off a cliff?? Nice going!! BANG BANG!!
Thanks, yep he ran off a 5' drop into a caliche pit that they had been digging.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Too many all at once, you needed a belt fed for that!

D

djones

...6 months and over 200 hogs
are you kidding me?? no way i can go back 6 months. can you just compile a 'greatest hits' video? you may be the best rifleman i've ever seen. i want to be you when i grow up.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL... I kept waiting for the "pig-up truck" to take a round. Ya stayed with 'em and took out the stragglers though. Nuttin' wrong with that outing.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Excellent hogs down! You showed patience with your shots!

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The first hog you shot looked Huge! Would like to hear what size it was, and photo too.
Tons of action going on - all around you.. appeared to be combat hog huntin' for a while there. Congrats Lance!

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great shooting, Sir!

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Gets kinda exciting when they are running right at you doesn't it? Nice shooting

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Man I might have said more than "crap" with them running around me. I would have been spewing the kind of curse words that little pig was after you shot him. Nice recovery and fun video Lance!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Man I might have said more than "crap" with them running around me. I would have been spewing the kind of curse words that little pig was after you shot him. Nice recovery and fun video Lance!
That's not a common word for me, it's usually much more colorful than that. But constantly having to edit the audio to a PG rating must have had me mindful of my language for some reason.