knocked out

D

djones

IMG_1188_zpsokleraaj.jpg

i stalked this pig from one end of the circle to the other and back again. several times one to two other pigs would join him. when i finally caught up to him, i saw more pigs in the background, but i wasn't going to wait any longer. even though he was a little far for a solid head shot i felt good about the sight picture... and the smack down after the shot.

went back to bring the truck up and he was gone. i searched everywhere and finally caught a glimpse of him in the cotton. i guess he was just knocked out for a moment. glad i didn't walk straight up to him. he might have caught me off guard.

not really sure what happened here.
confused2_zpsgael4k1b.gif

thought i was going to get a double and ended up with nada.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
you scope off. those yotes looked like they were lined up

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
well he does miss more that he hits but i thought that was because his lead is off...lol

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dagnabit !!! He looked clocked from the hit (hog). Ghost 'yotes!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They were out there...shots were low it looked like.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hog down! Good luck next time with the coyotes!

D

djones

this didn't get nearly as many views or replies as i was expecting. is franklinT pm'ing everyone and telling them to ignore me until i get a ppal acct?

ps - if y'all think i hung on to dr. sus too long, wait till i'm done with the ppay thing!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
this didn't get nearly as many views or replies as i was expecting. is franklinT pm'ing everyone and telling them to ignore me until i get a ppal acct?

ps - if y'all think i hung on to dr. sus too long, wait till i'm done with the ppay thing!

Hung on to Dr sus? You are stuck with Dr Sus. I did get a good laugh out of you implying you had a choice thanks!!!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We got us a banner-'ho now !!! But, alas... no RED one. I still think "Throwed Off Freeloader" would be "more gooder".

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
WOW DJ, you wanted banners?? YOU GOT THEM!!!! LOL