Just For Fun - Which Hog Gets Shot?

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Interesting perspective. Now my brain has more stuff to confuse me with. Thanks Brian.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good ol' Kentucky Windage strikes again. Good hit !!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sharp shooter Brian! Happy hunting!!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It was a GREAT hit! Nothing like dropping a big sow (#2) with a single shot at distance. The only problem is, I missed. My target was hog #1. :mad:

I may have been using Nebraska Windage.
Naw... you THOUGHT you reached for the Nebraska Windage and (by mistake) grabbed the Kentucky Windage. You DID (however)... MISS the danged dirt clod !!!!

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm not sure about #2...... it was looking line one that was even farther back. Its very hard to tell with the blur after you pulled the trigger but to me it looked like it hit #3 or 4 one even farther back.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm not sure about #2...... it was looking line one that was even farther back. Its very hard to tell with the blur after you pulled the trigger but to me it looked like it hit #3 or 4 one even farther back.
Watch again, and look at the location of the trees behind the hogs. It almost looked like #3 until I looked closer at the trees' locations.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Haha fun stuff

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Watch again, and look at the location of the trees behind the hogs. It almost looked like #3 until I looked closer at the trees' locations.

Yep. Your right. Its always fun to watch Brian's videos!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What a temptation to "Rambo" the sea of black while they're all in the watering hole. You have more work cut out for you with that sounder's size. (Darned of bad luck !) Gonna bring that Hessian out of retirement?